Saturday, January 25, 2014

Alex.................

 photo c1c08a94-7e31-45b9-b3a3-8da1690df1f9_zpsf1585424.jpg
She was a shooting star in the summer sky, burned so bright and intense and then was gone too soon.
Those who she touched will never forget that brilliant light, the smile that lit up the room.©
 photo silver.gif
Alex will have been gone from us for 3 years on Feb 7th it does not seem possible on so many levels. The verse above was something I wrote at the time. I have not done anything since then. Usually when I write I don't try, words just come. That has not happened. I don't know what to say. She was a person who had many problems in her life, she went through some difficult times mostly self inflicted. We loved her anyway and she left us a precious gift in her son Tristen. Maybe some day I will have a poem for her..................

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the poem for her, will always be within you Janice! ;o) Maybe it's not meant to be shared. Only something special for you and your family ;o) I do love what you wrote ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete